[NFBMO] Perhaps posting late, but hurray for us

Rita Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:41:55 UTC 2018

I have been working with Bob Watson, a reporter for the Jefferson City News
Tribune for many years now. I contacted him and asked him to post an article
about the proclamation in the paper asap. This reporter has been very good
to work with and always does a very nice job for us. Maybe we should think
about commending him in some way.

Rita