[NFBMO] monthly game night

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:45:34 UTC 2018

What are you doing for Halloween? Tired of those pesky trick or treaters coming around for handouts? What to have some fun with adults? Join us this wednesday evening at 8:30PM EDT or 5:30PMPDT for our monthly game night, where we ask and answer thought provoking opinion questions in a safe nonjudgmental environment. Bring your own set of questions if you have them, or just come join us and play along. It’s a great way to get to know your fellow listers, and, who knows, you might even learn a thing or two about yourself. We play on a conference call, and the number is 7128328330 with the passcode of 6201340. Come join us and have some fun on this Halloween night.
Nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com