[NFBMO] 2018-2019 Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:12:22 UTC 2018

The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri is proud to announce that
we have registered Missouri as a participating state for the 2018-2019
Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest. This qualifies all K-12 Braille readers
, throughout Missouri, to participate without any cost to the school or
family.

Attached is a flier that gives an overview of the second nationwide Braille
Readers are Leaders Contest. Registration is available online and the
reading period will begin on December 1, 2018. We hope that this program
will assist you and encourage your braille readers to develop strong Braille
skills and a love for reading.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>

The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri knows that blindness is not
the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.