[NFBMO] Tune in Live

Dennis Miller dennismiller at cableone.net
Tue Sep 4 04:11:24 UTC 2018

Yes, you can link your SiriusXM account to your Echo account.  However, you
have to have an active SiriusXM subscription to do it.  If you need help
with that email me off list.

In my opinion, the audio quality is much better with SiriusXM and the stream
is more stable.

The other issue I have with Tune-In Live is more technical in nature and I
won't bore those on the list who aren't interested.  Feel free to email me
off list.
Dennis