[NFBMO] Kansas City Walk for Independence Saturday, September 22

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:05:45 UTC 2018

Greetings all:

The Kansas City Chapter of the NFB of Missouri will be having its annual Walk for Independence on Saturday, September 22, 2018 at Loose Park located at 5200 Wornall Rd. Registration begins at 9a.m. and we will start Walking at 10:30 p.m. I am attaching the registration form/pledge sheet in case you are coming or want to donate.

The Walk for Independence is one of our largest fundraisers; it symbolizes our long march to attain freedom for the blind. It is also a chance for chapter members and friends to socialize and to show the public that blindness does not prevent us from enjoying a nice day in the park.

Let me know if you are coming so that we can have enough chicken for everyone.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org