[NFBMO] Agenda for Columbia Chapter Tech Seminar

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:52:21 UTC 2018

Brian for you and anybody else who is interested I would be more than happy to share my knowledge of the iPhone here in St. Louis at anytime you want to get together. I have been using an iPhone now for approximately six or seven years and have a pretty good idea of how it works. Also I would suggest that you go to the national braille press website and look for books by an address and are related to the use of the iPhone. Anna is probably one of the most knowledgeable and easy to read authors of books pertaining to the various iPhones since at least the iPhone 4 or for S that is, anna Dresner

Fred Olver

Sent from my iPhone