[NFBMO] vitally Important BP letters

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Fri Sep 21 03:07:43 UTC 2018

It would be best if you can locate it as there may not be enough time
for them to issue a new letter. You also should be able to go into your
local office and unless they have totally changed how things work they
should be able to look up the "Request for information form" and the
attachment that went out with it and print it out for you. They are
serious about the September 28 deadline.
I have  the Blind Pension Office phone and fax number below. You may
also call them and hope they return your call and mail out the form
quickly.
To cover myself I am going to both mail the form and fax it not taking
any chances.
Blind Pension Office in Warrenton toll free 1-866-877-8155 fax
636-456-4518.

HTH