[NFBMO] MOABS monthly conference call reminder

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 22:38:42 UTC 2018

Hello All;

On Monday September 24 there will be a student division conference
call.  This month we will have Janae, from Iowa, who is a leader
within the National Association of Blind Student Division.  She will
talk with us about the work of NABS and the projects and committees.
NABS is a great  way for students to network with each other.  I hope
to see all of our Missouri students on this call.  The call is at 7 PM
and the phone number to use is: 605-468-8005 and the pass code is:
5222.

Please share this with other students.  You may  contact me anytime
with questions or comments about the student division.

Have a great day!
Jenny Carmack
Missouri Association of Blind Students (MOABS) - President
students at nfbmo.org
314-239-9776