[NFBMO] Please Help

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Wed Apr 24 06:28:51 UTC 2019

Carol, Elisabeth, and I were in a very serious auto accident Sunday
while visiting our grandchildren in Florida. All of us are severely
bruised and battered and Elisabeth suffered  a broken foot. Thank God
for seat belts.
This makes it doubtful that we will be at the Trolley Run but will see
what we can do.
I am asking two favors:
First always wear your seat belts as the car we were in was burnt down
to the frame  and we went from 60 miles an hour to a full stop in less
than a second.
Secondly, we may not be able to get quite as many steps, but we will
certainly try, so help our team out by pushing a bit harder. The
increased steps other folks get can motivate  at least  me to get more
steps as my body heals.
Thanks
Gene Coulter