[NFBMO] Please Help

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Wed Apr 24 12:01:11 UTC 2019

Gene,

I’m glad you all survived.  Praying for a speedy recovery.  Steps are not the important part at this time.  The health and well being of you, Carol and Elizabeth is the most important thing.

I have been out of the game for a few weeks due to a lost Fitbit, but it has been replaced and I’m back on bboard.  I will try to push a little harder to fill in some of the gap.

Take care of yourselves and get better soon.
Roger

Sent from my iPhone