[NFBMO] Please Help

Coccovizzo,Linda A Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Wed Apr 24 14:21:49 UTC 2019

Hi Gene, and family. I am so glad to hear you all are ok. So scary! It would be great to see you at the run, but really, it sounds like you all really should just rest up and give your bodies time to heal.

 Our office just moved across the street, and ever since, through the work week, I have been very sick. I don't know what is in here, but it is making a couple of us have lots of trouble with congestion in our lungs and sinuses. At first, I just thought I was fighting a spring cold, but when I go home for the weekend, I get better, only to come back and get sick again. I brought an air purifier in today, and I am hoping it will help. We are supposed to have one purchased for us soon. I will do what I can to push my step count back up.

Everyone take care, and happy stepping!

Linda Coccovizzo
Seasonal Project Coordinator
Metropolitan Community College
Office: 816-604-1442
3200 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64111
linda.coccovizzo at mcckc.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Julie McGinnity via NFBMO
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2019 7:26 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Julie McGinnity <kaybaycar at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMO] Please Help

Hi Gene,

I am so glad you three are ok.  If there is anything else I can do, let me know.  I am also praying for a speedy recovery with as little pain as possible.

And I will be getting more steps just for you guys!

Missing all of you,

Julie

On 4/24/19, Roger Crome via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Gene,
>
> I’m glad you all survived.  Praying for a speedy recovery.  Steps are
> not the important part at this time.  The health and well being of
> you, Carol and Elizabeth is the most important thing.
>
> I have been out of the game for a few weeks due to a lost Fitbit, but
> it has been replaced and I’m back on bboard.  I will try to push a
> little harder to fill in some of the gap.
>
> Take care of yourselves and get better soon.
> Roger
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Apr 24, 2019, at 6:45 AM, "dacia.luck at gmail.com"
>> <dacia.luck at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I am just glad the three of you are OK. Cars and things can be
>> replaced, but valuable people cannot. Please let us know if there’s
>> anything we can do to help and we will do our best. Praying for a speedy recovery.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Apr 24, 2019, at 1:28 AM, Gene Coulter via NFBMO
>>> <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Carol, Elisabeth, and I were in a very serious auto accident Sunday
>>> while visiting our grandchildren in Florida. All of us are severely
>>> bruised and battered and Elisabeth suffered  a broken foot. Thank
>>> God for seat belts.
>>> This makes it doubtful that we will be at the Trolley Run but will
>>> see what we can do.
>>> I am asking two favors:
>>> First always wear your seat belts as the car we were in was burnt
>>> down to the frame  and we went from 60 miles an hour to a full stop
>>> in less than a second.
>>> Secondly, we may not be able to get quite as many steps, but we will
>>> certainly try, so help our team out by pushing a bit harder. The
>>> increased steps other folks get can motivate  at least  me to get
>>> more steps as my body heals.
>>> Thanks
>>> Gene Coulter

>>> for
>>> NFBMO:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/dacia.luck%40gmai

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division; First Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri