[NFBMO] Please Help

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 23:49:01 UTC 2019

Hello, Gene:

On Tuesday night I was checking the participants standings in the Fitbit app and noticed that Carol's and your step counts had gone down and I began wondering if there was something wrong.

I am glad you made it through the accident and I hope you, Carol, and Elizabeth get better soon.

Take care

Daniel