[NFBMO] Transition to Blindness conference call, take 2

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:18:29 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon Friends,

Now that I have made it to the body of this message without first
sending it, I can say what I was intending to in the first place. LOL
Tomorrow night will be the monthly transition to blindness conference
call. The call will be at 8 PM the call in number will be 605-468-8005
with the pass code of 1774.

Everyone and anyone is  welcome to join the call. The topics for
discussion are always based on what the group would like to talk
about.  If there is no topic brought up the plan will be to share
favorite recipes, recipe hacks or short cuts, or cooking hacks in
general.  This topic is usually fun and full of information for
everyone.  I hope you can join the call and share your ideas with the
group and/or take some new ideas with you.

Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
314-239-9776