[NFBMO] LaVern Toebbenfuneral arrangements

Rita Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Fri Aug 16 00:30:44 UTC 2019

The official obituary is not out yet   but here is the information regarding the funeral services.
LaVern Toebben passed from this earthly life on Wednesday, August 14 at 2:55 p.m. at her homeShe was 84 years oldthis past April. Visitation will be Friday from 3:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the St Martin's Catholic Church in St. Martin, 7148 St. Martin Blvd. The funeral mass wil begin at 11 a.m.with additional visitation time prior to the mass. Alvin and LaVern lived at 7001 Henwick Ln. Jefferson City, MO 65109. She is survived by her husband, Alvin and three daughters and four step daughters and one stepson. Alvin and LaVern had 22 grandchildren and several great grandchildren. Also surviving are  three sisters and two brothers as well as numerous nieces and nephews and many other relatives and friends.

She was predeceased by her first husband, George Lueke, in February of 1981 and a daughter, Donna Lueke, in December of 1991. Alvin and LaVern were married on September 11, 1982. She will be laid to rest at the St. Martin's cemetary in St. Martin. For additional questions, contact me at any time. My phone number is 573-634-3865 or 573-230-4506.

Rita