[NFBMO] Another new member!

debbiewunder at charter.net debbiewunder at charter.net
Wed Aug 28 15:29:48 UTC 2019

Hi Sarah, welcme.  My name is Debbie Wunder, I originally come from
Jefferson County, and went to Windsor school until going to the Missouri
School for the Blind in fourth grade.

I retired my guide from GDB on April 1, and am now waiting to attend another
class. Hi is a black lab.

We have a chapter that is called the show me chapter that meets by
conference call once a month. If you are interested in this please let us
know and we will make sure you have the information.

What format would you want to receive the Braille Monitor and the Blind
Missourian?

Looking forward to meeting you in person some time, you can reach me at 573
874 1774 home phone, or 573 268 6989, cell phone.

My email address is debbiewunder at charter.net

Again welcome