[NFBMO] Update on Bill Neal

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Mon Dec 9 23:22:18 UTC 2019

Carol spoke with Bill's daughter, Carla, this evening and she stated that
Bill came home from the hospital last week only to return on Saturday.

they have confirmed that he has Liver Cancer and he has a spot on his lung.
He is too weak  both for either chemotherapy or radiation treatments until
they can figure out what is causing his underlying infection and treat it.

We will keep everyone posted when we know more, meanwhile please keep him
and the family in your thoughts and prayers.

Gene