[NFBMO] Transition to Blindness conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 18:31:58 UTC 2019

Happy Holidays to all;

I hope that everyone is keeping safe and warm during this very typical
mid western winter.

Tomorrow we will have our Transition to Blindness conference call.
Remember that anyone is welcome to join this call. All questions,
comments, or suggestions are valued and kept confidential among the
participants.

I am looking forward to talking with all of you tomorrow evening.  The
call in time is 8 PM.  The telephone number is 605-468-8005 and the
pass code is 1774.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
314-239-9776