[NFBMO] We did Fantastic!

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:09:51 UTC 2019

There are 86, 400 seconds in a day. Sooo, he only has to take a step every
second of every minute of every hour for 24 hours to reach that level.
Shouldn't be a problem.... especially if you don't have anything else to
do, like stopping to eat, go to the bathroom, shower, or any other number
of things most people have to do during a normal day.
Gene Fleeman, Second Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of MO
http://www.nfbmo.org/
President, MO Assoc. of Blind Merchants