[NFBMO] Parent of Blind Children (POBC) conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 03:54:41 UTC 2019

Hello Friends,

The parents of blind children will be  having a conference call on
Wednesday February 6th, at 9 PM.  During this call we will update
everyone on the various ways in which we can stay connected with each
other,  discuss the various summer opportunities available to  blind
children in our state, and decide on an activity to do during the
state convention.  This call is open to anyone who is interested.
Please share this information with anyone who may be interested.  The
call in information is:

The Zoom number for those dialing in is 646-558-8665 and the room is
5732684245. To get to the meeting using a computer or smart phone use
the link
https://zoom.us/j/5732684245

We are looking forward to another great call.
Jenny Carmack & Debbie Wunder