[NFBMO] Blind Missourians present 2019 agenda to lawmakers

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 02:32:26 UTC 2019

Dear Missouri Federationnists:

As you know, On February 11 & 12, 2019, members of the NFB of Missouri went to Jefferson City to educate our state legislators about the legislative priorities of Blind Missourians. This annual event that we call Jefferson City Seminar was once again covered by the Jefferson City Tribune. This would not have happened where it not for the work of our Jefferson City Chapter. Thank you, Melissa, Rita, and others in the chapter for your efforts.

Source:
http://www.newstribune.com/news/news/story/2019/feb/12/blind-missourians-present-2019-agenda-lawmakers/765289/

Regards

Daniel Garcia