[NFBMO] January Board Meeting Lunch

Gary Horchem horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Tue Jan 8 01:06:59 UTC 2019

Gary and Carolyn will both have a turkey sandwich.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 7, 2019, at 10:27, Melissa Smith via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Don’t forget to get your lunch order in by noon on Wednesday. If you
have a driver and they want lunch, I need that too. Thanks and I’ll see
everyone Saturday.

> Melissa Kane
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 3, 2019, at 8:20 AM, Melissa Smith <mdsmith32811 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Box lunches will include your choice of a turkey, ham or roast beef
sandwich with 2 sides and dessert. Please let me know your sandwich
choice by noon on January 9. Lunch is $9.00. The board meeting will be
held at the Hawthorn Bank Conference Room at 3600 Amazonas Jefferson
City. Look forward to seeing everybody.