[NFBMO] Sports and recreation committee conference call tonight

Melissa Kane mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 23:42:45 UTC 2019

I will be unable to attend due to our chapter meeting. I have not gotten
any yoga instructor from the Y to return my call. I also learned about a
local yoga studio, but, when I attempted to call the other day, there
appeared to be an issue with their phone. I can continue looking into
this, if you wold like.

Melissa Kane