[NFBMO] Transition to Blindness conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:43:41 UTC 2019

I hope that everyone is  staying warm during this frigid January
weather.   That is the great thing about conference calls, they take
place from the warmth and comfort of our homes.

Tomorrow at 8:30 PM is our monthly transition to blindness  call.
This call is focused on issues related to adjusting to vision loss.
However, it is not just for the newly blind persons, everyone (no
matter where you are on your journey) has something to contribute to
these calls.  Every month those who participate in this call walk away
with positive feelings, fresh  perspectives, and/or having learned
something new.  The topics that have been discussed range from
accessible appliances to the holiday festivities to pet care to
shopping and everything in between.  The topics that are chosen to
discuss each month are based on the needs and desires of the group.
This call is open to anyone.   Please feel free to share this with
others who may not be on this list.

when: Wednesday January 16, 2019
time: 8:30 PM
call in number: 605-468-8005
pass code: 1774

Have a great day. I hope to talk to some of you on Wednesday.
Jenny Carmack