[NFBMO] Missouri Association of Blind Students (MOABS) conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:19:31 UTC 2019

Hello All
I hope that everyone had a relaxing holiday season and that the new
year is off to a good start!

We have not had a conference call in several months.  I realize that
November and December are often busy times for most students.  I would
like to invite everyone back to join the January conference call.

Our state convention is about two months away. (March 21 -24)  Each
year the students get together during the convention.  The student
division is a group for all students, therefore all of us should have
a part in planning what our get together will look like this year.
Bring your fun and creative ideas to share with the group.

In keeping with the past routine, we will have our call on Monday
January 28th (the 4th Monday of the month) at 7 PM.  The call in
number will be 605-468-8005 and the pass code is 5222.  Please pass
this information along to other students.

I look forward to talking and planning with all of you on Monday.

Have a great week!
Jenny Carmack
Missouri Association  of Blind Students (MOABS) - President
email - students at nfbmo.org
phone - 314-239-9776