[NFBMO] State Rehab Council for the Blind and Rehabilitation Services for the Blind Public Forum

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 15:41:23 UTC 2019

Rehabilitation Services for the Blind and the State Rehabilitation Council
for the Blind

Public Forum

concerningng the services we provide Missourians who are blind and visually
impaired.

August 1st, 2019

6:00pm - 8:00pm

St. Louis Society for the Blind

8770 Manchester Rd

St. Louis, MO 63144

(314) 968-9000 To contact RSB

Please plan to attend. You may participate via conference call by calling...

1-650-479-3207

Access Code required: 808 340 052

Conference call participants: Please mute your phone while the guest speaker
is talking. At approximately 6:45 the Chairman will open the floor for
comments and questions.

RSB has invited Starkloff Disability Institute to come speak to the public
about the programs they provide.

or the SRC please call (800) 592-6004

Business Meeting: Friday, August 2nd, 2019 Drury Hotel 2111 Sulphur Ave, St.
Louis, MO 63139

Interpreters: Are available upon Request, if you need an interpreter, if you
are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred
medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to
<mailto:Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov> Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov or mail them to
Kayla Cole, P.O. Box 2320, and 615 Howerton Ct, Jefferson City MO
65102-2320.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>