[NFBMO] State Board Meeting Lunch! - Please read and respond!

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 2 00:29:15 UTC 2019

Hello, Missouri Federationists:

As you know, we will be having an NFB of Missouri board meeting on June 22 in Kansas City. The location is the North Cross United Methodist Church, 1321 NE Vivion Rd, Kansas City, MO 64118.

For lunch we will be having boxed meals from Hy-Vee. These meals come with a sandwich, a cookie, and some fruit. We will be providing water and other beverages. I need to know by June 15 if you want ham, roast beef, or turkey sandwich.

Note that if you are not a board member your lunch will cost you $8.

Hope to see you all in Kansas City in 3 weeks!

Regards

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org