[NFBMO] Governmental Affairs Call To Action

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Sat Jun 8 17:43:21 UTC 2019

Good afternoon Friends,
The Department of Labor has initiated a national conversation on the possibility of changing or repealing Section 14(C) of the Fair Labor Standards Act. In this dialogue thus far, the majority of comments have been very pro sheltered workshop.  We need to get more opinions added to the discussion which highlight our point of view.  I am asking you to go to the link below and add your thoughts to the conversation.  Those in power are listening, and if we do not speak up, they will only hear an overwhelming cry to continue offering 14(C) certificates as an option, and our fellow people with disabilities will continue to be paid sub-minimum wage.

It’s time to let our voices be heard.  Please add your comments to the conversation.

Thank you for all you do,
Roger Crome
NFBMO Governmental Affairs Chair

https://14cdialogue.ideascale.com/a/index