[NFBMO] Transition to blindness conference call reminder

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:50:43 UTC 2019

Hi All,

This Thursday June 20th at 8 PM will be the next  transition to
blindness conference call.  Our topic for this month is "accessible
medical devices."  This includes things such as scales, thermometers,
glucosemeters, script talk, etc.  Come one, come all, to this call and
bring your experiences, advice, questions, and comments.
.  During the call other topics are welcome, so if there are other
issues you would like to discuss please feel free to share them with
the group.

As always everyone is welcome to join this call.  Whether you are or
have experienced some degree of vision loss,  you have been blind your
entire life,  you know someone who  is or has gone through vision
loss, or you are just curious about this call then you should join us.
Everyone's  experiences and knowledge are beneficial to the group.

Please feel free to share this message with others.  Again the call
will be on Thursday night at 8 PM.  The call in number is 605-468-8005
and the pass code is 1774.  Please contact me if you have any
questions.

Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com