[NFBMO] Float trip info call

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:06:43 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Today Sunday the 23rd there will be a conference call with more information about the upcoming float trip. Call in number is 605-468-8005 access code 1774

There will be call this Wednesday for those of you who can’t make it on today’s call.
Anyone is welcome to join us on this trip. This will be the 3rd year doing it.

If for some reason you can’t make either call please call me Amy Wilson or Chris Tisdal. We would also be happy to fill you in on all the info you will need.
Thanks for your time.
Amy Wilson