[NFBMO] Treker Breeze Plus for Sale

Seyoon Choi blindtecheverything at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 04:06:43 UTC 2019

Hello Missourians,

I’m reaching out here to advertise the Humanware Treker Breeze Plus handheld accessible GPS device. I no longer have a use for this product and have been sitting on the shelf for quite awhile so figured someone would benefit from having a dedicated GPS. Included is the GPS unit itself, charger, neck strap, as well as the leather case and external clip on style speaker for amplified audio. I’m additionally including the executive case for the Breeze, which offers better protection and a rigid feel and quality to the GPS as its mainly used outdoors. The GPs already has the Missouri map preloaded and is up to date. Asking price for everything is $180, but I’m open for negotiations as individual situations vary and I’m in a hurry to sell it off.

Please contact me if you’re interested!
E-mail: blindtecheverything at gmail.com <mailto:blindtecheverything at gmail.com>
Cell#: 314-650-8306

Regards