[NFBMO] Missouri Parents of Blind Children conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 01:57:21 UTC 2019

Dear Families,

 Well, we are to the end of February.  With a new month brings many new
 things to look forward to;  warmer weather, longer days, spring break,
 and the NFB of Missouri state convention.  We are hoping that you will
 be able to join us for an informative and interactive parent seminar
 during this years state convention.  The parent seminar is still in
 the planning phase and we want to hear from all of you about what you
 are interested in.  Please join the March Parents of Blind Children
 conference call to   share your ideas for the upcoming seminar.  The
 March conference call is scheduled for Wednesday, March 6th at 9 PM.
 We will use the Zoom conference line as we have before the information
 to  get connected is:

 We can use the Zoom service to link those who want to use the
  telephone and those who want to use a computer or a smartphone. With a
  smartphone or a computer, parents can also see one another as well as
  hear and talk. The Zoom number for those dialing in is 646-558-8665
  and the room is 5732684245. To get to the meeting using a computer or
  smart phone use the link
https://zoom.us/j/5732684245

 If you are unable to participate in the call during this time please
 feel free to reach out to Debbie or I.  We would love to talk with you
 and let you know what is going on in the Missouri Parents division.
 Please feel free to share this information with others, all are
 welcome to join this call.

 Have a great weekend!
 Jenny Carmack and Debbie Wunder
 Jenny: jcarmack314 at gmail.com  314-239-9776