[NFBMO] Vital!!!!- Make hotel reservations NOW!!!

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Tue Mar 5 17:39:45 UTC 2019

Anyone needing a hotel reservation for our upcoming convention needs to
make their hotel reservation as soon as they read this, preferably
during regular business hours  by calling 573-445-8531. If you were told
by the hotel that our block was full for Friday and Saturday nights it
is not true and you should call back to get your room. If you wait until
the 12th you will not get our rate and instead pay from $139 to $179 a
night.
If you have problems  making your reservations the minute you read this
then call me at 573-474-3226.
Gene Coulter