[NFBMO] Important

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Wed Mar 13 21:12:56 UTC 2019

The hotel, as usual, has been given a copy of our agenda and they
noticed the clause that you need to be registered for convention to save
$50 a night  on your hotel bill. They could ask for our registration
printout to see if members are eligible for the convention rate.
While they likely will be too busy to actually do this I urge folks to
purchase their meals and registration as soon as possible.
As a result, we are leaving on-line registration open until midnight
tonight.
Gene