[NFBMO] Asking for your vote

Melissa Kane mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 01:50:36 UTC 2019

I am interested in running for the first vice president position. I have
served as a board member since 2015. I have Served as President of my
local chapter
since 2016 and was secretary for 3 years prior to that. I have been an
active member on the state and local level for several years, and I feel
that my
determination and follow through would be a great asset to the affiliate
if you saw fit to put me in this office.

Through first-hand experience being helped by the affiliate when my
school thought I could not pursue equestrian studies, I know the value
of what we do,
and I know that it takes active and committed people to get the job
done.  I look forward to growing our affiliate and serving our
membership to the best
of my ability. Thanks for your consideration.

--
Melissa Kane