[NFBMO] Time slots for Missouri Table

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 14 15:06:10 UTC 2019

I can do 5 to 6 or 6 to 7.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carol Morgan via
NFBMO
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 11:37 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: Carol Morgan
Subject: [NFBMO] Time slots for Missouri Table

Please sign up for a time slot ASAP. We will be selling XY locator tickets
and smart home package tickets. If you have any unsold tickets please bring
them to convention or send them if you are not coming. You will also need
to bring your sold tickets because we will be drawing for the winner of the
XY locators at State Convention. Please continue to sell your smart home
package tickets. We will be giving that prize away at National Convention.
thank you for helping with this matter.
Carol Morgan
Ways and Means Chair
cm020306 at gmail.com