[NFBMO] Running for NFB of MO Board Postion

Jeff Giffen jeff.giffen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 02:05:51 UTC 2019

Hello Missouri Federationists
I am running for a board position this year at the 2019 State Convention in Columbia Missouri and would like your support.
Below is my activity with the NFB of Missouri:
2014 I joined the NFB of Missouri Kansas City Chapter2015 - Present, I was appointed to the Ways and Means Chair of Kansas City Chapter.2016 I served as a Kansas City Chapter Board Member2016 - Present, I started working on State of Missouri Committees of Sports & Recreation, Ways & Means, and Membership2017 I served as Kansas City Chapter Second Vice President2018 I served as Kansas City Chapter First Vice President2019 - Present, I currently serve as the Treasurer of the Kansas City Chapter
I have attended the 2017, 2018, 2019, Jefferson City Seminars
I have attended the 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, State Conventions

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android