[NFBMO] Do you like money?

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Mon Mar 18 19:35:19 UTC 2019

Do you like money?
If you do bring a picture of George Washington to the banquet on
Saturday evening so you can play our little quick game of heads and
tails. Not just any picture will do! George's picture needs to be on a
one dollar bill. The winner of our little game will get half the pot and
the other half will go to  the Mary Lou Hentges Scholarship fund.
The Columbia chapter, with hosting the convention, is not able to have
our usual table so this is our only opportunity to raise funds so please
join us in supporting this scholarship fund.
Gene Coulter, President
Columbia Chapter NFB