[NFBMO] Convention

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 25 17:54:39 UTC 2019

I had a fantastic time at the 2019 convention of the National Federation of
the Blind of Missouri. I appreciate all of the effort that went into it. The
agenda broke new ground and gave us a taste of our favorites. I loved the
summary of our last year's work in the presidential report. One of the
things I am going to do today is ask Dennis Miller if we may transcribe his
speech and use it. I understand that the Blind Missourian should get first
crack at it, but I think the Braille Monitor is interested as well.

It is so easy to take good activities for granted without thinking about and
showing appreciation for those who put it together. I want to say thank you
for that for I know it did not happen by accident but by deliberate
intention and hard work. Being at the convention helped to re-energize me,
so after I get over a little sleep deprivation, watch out world.

Gary Wunder

gwunder at earthlink.net