[NFBMO] FW: 57th NFB of Missouri Convention Highlights

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:35:06 UTC 2019

Hello, Missouri Federationnists:

Below you can read a message I sent to my chapter with convention highlights. Though the beginning focuses on items of interest  to Kansas City Chapter members, I think this could be informative to others who were not able to attend state convention this year.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902