[NFBMO] 1st young ladies day out

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:03:56 UTC 2019

Hello All,

Announcing our 1st Young Ladies day out!

Date June 8th
Place Warrensburg Mo 100 S Holdan st
	same building as the train station.

Time all day event  basically from when the train drops you off to when it picks you up agian. So if your coming from Kansas City it would be a 9am start till the train would take you home that evening.

Topics that will be covered are…
Hair
Makeup
Fashion
Dating
and any other topics that may come up.

There will be two field trips. One will be going out and learning what your style is at a local boutique. Second will be going out for dinner. Both places are in close walking distance from where we will be most of the day.

It will be lots of fun.

Also the ladies will get to come up with the name for their new group. We plan on making this a quarterly thing. WooHoo!!!

Don’t be shy and tell all the teens you know.

Please RSVP to Amy wilson by June 6th so we can plan accordingly. You can RSVP by calling her at 660-441-1907 or email her at olddrumnfb at gmail.com

Thank you for your time.
Amy Wilson
NFB Mo board member