[NFBMO] Last Call for Stipend applications

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Thu May 9 19:46:52 UTC 2019

This is the last call for National Convention Stipend assistance
applications. The deadline is 5:00 pm Wednesday May 15, 2019. This is a
firm deadline .  Please write me at GeneCoulter at Charter.Net to apply
including information on your need, if you are receiving assistance from
another source and your contact information including phone number.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
Gene Coulter

573-474-3226