[NFBMO] Transition to Blindness conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:54:30 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Tomorrow night will be our May  Transition to Blindness conference
call.   We will continue with the topic of outdoor activities, as well
as any topic that callers would like to discuss.

Anyone is welcome to join in this conference call.  Please invite
others to join us.

The call  will be tomorrow Thursday, May 16th  at 8 PM.  The call in
number is: 605-468-8005 and the pass code is: 1774.

I look forward to talking with you tomorrow.  Please feel free to
reach out to me with any questions.

Enjoy your day.
Jenny Carmack