[NFBMO] Last Night's Tornadoes

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:39:40 UTC 2019

I'm humbled to see Missourians coming together: This morning, I received a
phone message from Keith Roderick of RSB; I thought his phone call was a
nice gesture. He wanted to make sure I was OK and offer assistance, if
needed. I e-mailed him (with a copy to acting-Director Jennifer Tidball)
letting him know that I was, indeed, OK (the tornadic activity did not hit
my side of town.) Further, I shared my appreciation for RSB checking on
Missourians during this trying time. Missourians have once again come
together to help those in need, something for which I'm appreciative.

I pray for the safety of all involved, and for the families who have lost
loved ones in Golden City, Mo.

Sincerely,

Cory McMahon