[NFBMO] Random topics

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri May 24 02:48:54 UTC 2019

First of allI am very grateful to know that our Jefferson City Chapter Members are safe, but sad that the tornado hit Damon Hely's apartment complex. Regardless of what part of the country you live in, you can't take it for granted that you will be going about your normal routine tomorrow. Now that I am in the Federation, it is safe to say that I have planned what I should be doing months from now. Of course, this is all subject to change at any moment's notice.

On a lighter note we will be having a state board meeting on June 22 in Kansas City. The location is the North Cross United Methodist Church, 1321 NE Vivion Rd, Kansas City, MO 64118. I will be making arrangements for lunch and will announce it some time in June after I come back from Michigan. If you are not a board member you will have to pay for your lunch. This is usually no more than $10.

Stay safe. I want to be able to see you guys at the board meeting, National, and other vents.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902