[NFBMO] What Does White Cane Awareness Day Mean to You?

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 02:12:49 UTC 2019

Dear Missouri Federationists:

In light of October being Meet the Blind Month and of the upcoming observance of White Cane Awareness Day on October 15, I pose a simple question that may not have a simple answer: What does White Cane Awareness Day Mean to You?

Please let me know. My contact information is below.

This will inspire me to write an appropriate press release to make people aware that the governor signed a proclamation declaring October 15 as White Cane Awareness Day.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Public Relations Chair
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902