[NFBMO] Recent changes to Metro Bus is in St. Louis?

CKTisdal cktisdal at charter.net
Fri Oct 18 19:37:51 UTC 2019

Hey Fred,

There were public meetings held at the end of April thru May of 2018, as well as announced on the news station.  Also it was posted at the Metro-Link stations and on the side of buses.  The news stations when reporting on the changes always told people to go to Metrostlouis.org/Reimagine for more information and updates.

Sorry to hear this has left you in a spot.  It does seem to have left both sighted and sight impaired
In a spot as well.  Made it more difficult in getting from point A to pointB or just having to go out of your way to get where you want.

As for Metro sending out information on changes to any persons with a Disability, I have never heard or known of them to do this.  Hope this is helpful to you.

By the way, Lewis and Clark Chapter is currently the only Chapter in the St. Louis area.

Sincerely,

Christopher Tisdal
Lewis and Clark Chapter President