[NFBMO] Chapter at large call in info

CKTisdal cktisdal at charter.net
Fri Oct 18 19:46:01 UTC 2019

Hey Rosina,

The Show Me Chapter meets as follos;

Meeting Date: Second Monday of every month.
   Nov. 11, 2019 will be next meeting.

Meeting Time: 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.

Location: Conference Call, 1-605-468-8005 pass code 1774

Thank you for reaching out and thank you for thinking of us!!  I you could
email their information, I would love to talk to them as well!

We also miss having you on the calls as well!!!

jWarmly,

Christopher Tisdal