[NFBMO] Lewis & Clark Chapter fundraiser

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 16:50:14 UTC 2019

Hello Friends,

The Lewis & Clark Chapter is selling large wall size Cardinal
calendars.  These calendars have beautiful full color photos of
current and past key Cardinal players as well as memorable moments
from Cardinal history.  There are FOUR pages of coupons and the entire
2020 Cardinal baseball schedule.  The calendars are $15 each and if
you  don't live in St. Louis we will make arrangements to get your
order to you free of charge.
The calendars are only $15.  They make excellent gifts for your
friends or family members who love this year's National League
Division Series Champions and 11 time World Series Champs.   Even if
you don't use paper calendars this is still a great addition to hang
on your wall at your home or office.  Your  guests will be impressed
with the photos, they will make comments like "That's a cool pic of
Yadie" or "I remember that awesome play from the 2011 World Series
game."  You know that you or someone you know will want one of these
calendars.  So, don't delay, get in touch with me or another Lewis &
Clark Chapter member to order yours today!

Thanks,
Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
314-239-9776