[NFBMO] Board Meeting and Picnic

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Thu Sep 12 20:14:34 UTC 2019

Greetings from the Columbia Chapter,
The NFB of Missouri State Board Meeting will be in Columbia at 10:00 on
September 28 at the Boone Electric Cooperative community room (1413
Rangeline street). All attendees are invited to the Columbia Chapter
Picnic immediately following (about4:30) at Oakland Park in Shelter #1.
This is the same shelter we have been in prior years; it is the eastern
and southern most shelter.
We need counts for both the picnic and board meeting.
Email your count to Carol Coulter at CJCoulter59 at Gmail.Com as soon as
possible.
Lunch will be Fried Chicken and include a drink either soft drink or
bottled water and cost $10.00.
Please include the names of those attending each event so we can be sure
of the actual count. We need no other information just come and enjoy
the fellowship.
Looking forward to seeing everyone,
Gene Coulter, President
Columbia Chapter.