[NFBMO] Real ID

Gary Horchem horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Sep 20 16:19:10 UTC 2019

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/999/~/information-about-u.s.-passport-cards

Get a passport card they are cheaper and can be used for domestic air
travel.

Sent from my iPhone

<nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Yes, you can apply for a social security card online, but you need to
> show them your birth certificate, so it might be easier to go into the
> office to do it.
>
> I still have my Missouri ID, so I should probably change that soon.
*Sniffles*

> Passports are great, but if you don't already have one, or if yours
> has been expired for over ten years, it's over 100 dollars to get one.
>
> Good times...
>
> Julie
>
>> On 9/20/19, Sarah Calhoun via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> The first part of this message is a clip from the website regarding
REAL ID
>> in Missouri. At the end is a link to more information.
>>
>> Clip:
>> REAL ID in Missouri
>>
>> You can apply for a REAL ID-compliant driver license or nondriver ID
card at
>> one of Missouri’s more than 175 license office locations. You will be
>> required to submit the following valid, original documents
demonstrating
>> proof of each item at the time you apply:
>> •Identity (one acceptable document to verify full legal name and date
of
>> birth);
>> •Lawful Status in the United States (one acceptable document to
verify
>> United States citizenship or immigration status);
>> •Social Security Number (one acceptable document);
>> •Missouri Residency (two acceptable documents verifying your Missouri
>> residential address); and
>> •Additional items may be required if your name is different from the
name on
>> your identity and date of birth verification document.
>>
>> https://dor.mo.gov/drivers/real-id-information/
>>
>> Best,
>> Sarah
NFBMO
>> Sent: Friday, September 20, 2019 8:15 AM
>> To: 'NFB of Missouri Mailing List' <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
>> Cc: Gary Wunder <gwunder at earthlink.net>
>> Subject: Re: [NFBMO] Real ID
>>
>> So what information do you need to provide? And can you get your SS
card
>> online?

NFBMO
>> Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 2:40 PM
>> To: 'NFB of Missouri Mailing List' <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
>> Cc: GeneCoulter at Charter.net
>> Subject: Re: [NFBMO] Real ID
>>
>> Carol and Elisabeth got their Real ID's this month. You do have to
ask for
>> them otherwise they will give you the old type. I was not able to get
one
>> because back 45 years ago I as a teenager lamented my Social Security
Card
>> so now sometime I'll have to go the SS office to apply for a
replacement.
>> Bureaucracy is so much fun!
>> Gene

NFBMO

<nfbmo at nfbnet.org>

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.aarp.org_tra

el_travel-2Dtips_transportation_info-2D2019_real-2Did-2Dguide.html-3F

mp-3DEMC-2DDSO-2DNLC-2DWBLTR-2DTRAVEL-2D-2DMCTRL-2D091319-2DF1F-2D402

763-26ET-5FCID-3D4022763-26ET-5FRID-3D28774988-26encparam-3DHuO0dZVNP

ahKbjLTrIZQsKYB42jyJcFGa-252bU4-252ft2wFI-253d&d=DwIGaQ&c=b5_CrXig5Fn

e8dfmADGzQ&r=VtGImFyVJ_-jq6U7qmb87KPSN6a09x7Q--QcBif6Mp8&m=j4MXlf4bw5

Lo6a9M-oJrEr1qrlT-2Hs_Z0poGh7vS0&s=FQmEboDCgzgVnLWOjdjTm52LZ_n2195AQX

FyVJ_-jq6U7qmb87KPSN6a09x7Q--QcBif6Mp8&m=j4MXlf4bw5nLo6a9M-oJrEr1qrlT

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nfbnet.org_mailma

_options_nfbmo-5Fnfbnet.org_mdsmith32811-2540gmail.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=b5_

rXig5FnTe8dfmADGzQ&r=VtGImFyVJ_-jq6U7qmb87KPSN6a09x7Q--QcBif6Mp8&m=j4

Xlf4bw5nLo6a9M-oJrEr1qrlT-2Hs_Z0poGh7vS0&s=maEDaK1aULuEBux6HhxjdvSuqK

FyVJ_-jq6U7qmb87KPSN6a09x7Q--QcBif6Mp8&m=j4MXlf4bw5nLo6a9M-oJrEr1qrlT-
>>> 2Hs_Z0poGh7vS0&s=BTcnOeEzgZIU-Ey0NCzNd8t_9rq2v8krHBh8n7WcHWU&e=
for
>>> NFBMO:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__nfbnet.org_mailman

_options_nfbmo-5Fnfbnet.org_linda.coccovizzo-2540mcckc.edu&d=DwIGaQ&c=

b5_CrXig5FnTe8dfmADGzQ&r=VtGImFyVJ_-jq6U7qmb87KPSN6a09x7Q--QcBif6Mp8&m

=j4MXlf4bw5nLo6a9M-oJrEr1qrlT-2Hs_Z0poGh7vS0&s=J8wmMapXaVXXjWtwx0NfO_i
>>> 8eiF0VDYLpkHprd29Vag&e=

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/mdsmith32811%40gmai
>>> l.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/genecoulter%40charter.net